marketing@busiunion.com

Gold

  • Tanjianshan Gold Mine
Tanjianshan Gold Mine

Tanjianshan Gold Mine

  • Description: The Tanjianshan Gold Mine (TJS) is located in the Qinghai Province of Western China, 80 kilometres northwest of Dachaidan. Eldorado Gold Corporation owns 90% of TJS and the remaining 10% of the JV is
  • Book The Business Trip
The Tanjianshan Gold Mine (TJS) is located in the Qinghai Province of Western China, 80 kilometres northwest of Dachaidan. Eldorado Gold Corporation owns 90% of TJS and the remaining 10% of the JV is shared between the First Brigade for Geology and Mineral Exploration of Qinghai Province and Dachaidan Mining Limited.

The official opening of TJS was November 2006 with commercial production expected in the first quarter of 2007. With an expected 11-year mine life and planned production of 103,000 ounces of gold per annum by 2007, TJS has 1.12 million ounces proven and probable gold reserve.

Contact Us

Contact: Newyork Liu

Phone:

Tel: 021 - 6236 1981

Company: Busiunion

Add: Shanghai, China

Scan the qr codeClose
the qr code